In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, give yourself some time to open your heart this week:
• exhale and release any tension you are holding onto
• visualize any walls around your heart and consider why they are there
• journal about your feelings
• find ways to show compassion to yourself
• forgive yourself and others (remember forgiveness is for you- not them)
• meditate on your heart-center
• make the most self-loving choice
• ask what your heart desires
Notice how it feels to consider your own heart and emotions, and lead from that space as you move through each day.
With love and gratitude | Liz
Inspire | “From this day forth I promise to speak only gentle words of tender adulation to myself after having too long let the bitter versions of loathe drip forth from my lips upon this body of mine. I am responsible for loving myself first, foremost and entirely.” Becca Lee
Listen | I highly encourage you to spend some time listening to Octavia Reese’s work on YouTube. She is a talented, local cellist whose music is soothing to the soul.
Try This | Pause in front of the mirror and look into your own eyes. Explore the features of your face with an open mind, and try your best to resist criticizing yourself. Take several deep breaths and explore what it feels like to really see yourself.